Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Aww so cute I love pebbles. Im working on her right now

12 Likes

Thank you! I just fell in love with her and am thinking about doing another one. Yours is a cutie, too.

1 Like

Just finished this mani pedi! Lol

19 Likes

25 Likes

Oh now that’s to funny,

Shading time…

16 Likes

!

11 Likes

Custom-order Lily Beth Timmerman, going home to Mommy

25 Likes

I think I’m done Chanel’s hair and she has eyebrows. My least favourite part is the front, something just doesn’t seem right to me. Is the hair line up too far? She does kind of have a long forehead. The pictures aren’t the greatest quality, I took them in my basement with my cell phone.

30 Likes

Working on the heads I need for my 2 workshops for hair painting and rooting at ROSE- Realborn Zuri and Realborn Evelyn. And Noa Gudrum

Any suggestions and criticisms welcome!!

26 Likes

![Zuri-01|666x500](upload://dzn1SNYvTIauxZSJeyoPQVRf01k.

22 Likes

I need to start doing the same once I finish Chanel. I asked on my other post if anyone that has taken the classes before could tell me if we needed nicely painted heads that we would be working on towards a finished baby or we just need test heads to practice techniques on for each of these two classes. I got one answer so far for Jaqueline Kramer’s advanced rooting class, I was told that they used a normally painted head and finished it at home. So far no input on Evon Nather’s hair painting class. I just thought maybe I should bring a painted head to each class and one that I melted for practicing just to be safe. Your painting is looking really nice.

1 Like

I finally got to work on Nina. She looks so much like my brother I call her my brothers daughter.
Here is Angel. She is sti a WIP but I couldnt wait to put her together.

22 Likes

I was going to do the same- bring a good head and a boo boo head–especially for the hair painting one. Your hair painting looks really good already!

Gorgeous hair!

Thanks. Are you using air dry or genesis?

Wow! That hair is fabulous!

Not my work, but the work of my 8 year old son, Raymond. Raymond is adopted. His biological sister was adopted by another family. We make sure to get the kids and their biological mom together as much as possible. Raymond is making this for his sister. :heart:

30 Likes

Wow!!! I would say Raymond is a Natural!! He’s doing a great job! :star_struck:

1 Like