Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Angela Sprott. I don’t think all was used but a little less than 1/2 oz.

1 Like

Owen Francis. When I look at him I feel like something is missing! Mottling maybe I should do!? I rarely do it on my ethnic and AA tones but I feel like maybe that’s what he is missing idk. BUT I’ve been loving using powders.

23 Likes

Gorgeous skin tones! So realistic.

1 Like

Another. He looks kinda washed out a bit in that one lol so maybe it’s the photo.

21 Likes

Got this quick WIP picture of my SIXTEENTH version of Saskia lol

24 Likes

Another beautiful little baby!

Rooting Indie!

28 Likes

getting closer first one i have gotten this far with

13 Likes

Wow less than 1/2?

You use the powders for only shading or more? I’ve been researching powders. I missed the 99cent cell that CS had last week. I thought I’d make it before the cut off date but missed it.

I use them for shading and creasing only.

3 Likes

I FINALLY finished rooting my Charles…I crimped it up, I like it better that way. I just need to doctor up his eyebrows a bit and give him some eyelashes and some gloss on his eyes and mouth and he’s ready to be born. I just started rooting sleeping Ashley yesterday and Im nearly finished with her, Im thinking I may put the varnish over her hair (applied technique), regardless I will cut it much shorter. I have a couple more babies I need to put hair on and then I will try out reborns.com and see if I have any luck there. Ill be the only artist from France :wink:
I also just realised that I painted my first baby a year ago so its sorta my rebornaversary LOL.

20 Likes

I finished! My friend ordered a doll 2 weeks ago for her 91 year old mom for Mother’s Day. I didn’t think I could do it but I did! (I work full time and only Reborn a few hours a week usually). My arm wrist and back are killing me though. I can’t share her on fb I want my friend to be surprised. Baby Elizabeth.

18 Likes

Someone is going to be really happy !!! beautiful .

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

She’s going to LOVE her!

Gena and Leah so far…

21 Likes

Wow! I didn’t even recognize Gena. They’re both adorable.

They are really nice!

I hope your friend will let you share pictures of her Mom when she gets her baby.

Just finished up Cozy. He definitely wasn’t my favorite kit but he turned out ok I guess.

19 Likes