Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I think he’s way better than ok.

2 Likes

she gave it to her tonight. She’s 91 and had lots of health issues lately. She said that’s one talented lady.

27 Likes

mymy little Ginger. She turned out so cute!

22 Likes

This is only my 4th reborn. What do y’all think? Tips?

22 Likes

Thank you for sharing the photo! Makes my heart smile!

2 Likes

What a beautiful reaction!! That’s awesome! I am in process of making a baby for a lady in the nursing home from our church :heart:

2 Likes

I finally finished rooting levi! I stayed up all night and finished. I have blisters and cuts on two fingers but he’s done lol His soft spot was the most challenging spot I’ve ever rooted. Hair just slipped right out, if it even went in at all haha I don’t have pics because my phone is broken, and I’m not gonna pull out my camera til he’s all together

2 Likes

Poor kitty! The last time I took mine to the vet they sent me back home and said I would have to give him a sedative before I brought him back. The leather gloves just aren’t cutting it anymore! :joy:

5 Likes

Lol he’s cute! My boy gets swaddled and has a vet tech hold him down so the vet can even examine him :laughing: He went back for a urine test and ultrasound and it turns out that he has a smaller than normal bladder and he had a UTI, so he’s on 14 days of antibiotics and a special diet to help him lose weight lol

7 Likes

Handsome boy! He looks like a sweetie. Hope he feels better soon :slight_smile: (my cat looks grouchy in every picture I take of him because he is)

6 Likes

Lol Jimmy is anything but sweet :joy: He wasn’t able to be socialized properly as a kitten, he had no mama and had to be separated from his only sibling, Arlo. Jimmy has feline leukemia, Arlo doesn’t, and it’s extremely contagious so they had to be separated. He was bottle fed at the rescue, but that was about all the handling he got because he had to be kept away from the other cats there. So he doesn’t quite understand how to play and interact gently and not like a jerk :joy:

Your cat is super cute! Black cats are my absolute favorite, and I love grouchy cats haha I’ve had so many of them now that I can’t even remember a cat I’ve had that wasn’t grouchy lol

This is Jimmy’s first photo at the rescue, as a tiny sick kitten. He was found in a dumpster only a few weeks old

And the day he was well enough to go to his foster home, with us, at 4 months old (he’s 2 now)

10 Likes

My midnight at the vet trying to figure out how to get out!

10 Likes

He’s a pretty floofer!

This is my Ana wip. More blushing to go :hugs:

19 Likes

Leah and Lane

30 Likes

Love your painted hair!

1 Like

Thank you @jeanhai and @Estelle85

1 Like

Little Anna, ready to get some hair.

19 Likes

Great looking babies and your painted hair is really good.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I am taking the hair painting class this at this years ROSE. I want to improve my hair. I always find it hard to be random when doing hair so I never end up being able to do a curly look or a look that is bare in some places and thicker in others, it always ends up more straight and uniform looking. Hoping the class can help me with this.

1 Like