Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

36 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I like your mottleing-are you seeing a problem that doesn’t show on my monitor

Just completed my very first reborn baby! This was my first time doing anything even remotely like this. I

can’t wait to do more.

26 Likes

She looks really nice for a first baby, my first one has crazy red hair LOL. Making reborns is very addictive, Ive been doing it for nearly a year now. I keep saying that I am going to slow down but I just put two more babies on preorder and still waiting for another to go on pre order, plus I just bought another one from BB the other day. Have fun!

3 Likes

Really good 1st one ! You are talented!
And yes, it’s very addictive !

1 Like

He looks so real :open_mouth:. How did you get the hair to look so real like it has natural oils?

2 Likes

Wow! Awesome for a first baby. Well done :clap:

Here’s my first baby still a WIP

She’s a bit shiny from rooting. I even attempted rooting her eyebrows.

17 Likes

Good hair and it has little product in it, just conditioner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shyann too… just finish rooting. Need to set eyes, cut hair and clean her a little. I like the ethnic vinyl.

26 Likes

This little one is so cute!!

1 Like

Oh my gorgeous…just beautiful

1 Like

haha! that would be fun

I was the esame and I ordered BB’s red. Just red. I do layers of creases color, then layers of a pink I make with the red (Not LIp Color) and white. I make like a baby girl pink. baking between layers. Then the last touch is red. red and paint thinner. I promise it does not make it red it is the pink tone bonus! once maybe twice baking in between.

So sweet! i love her lashes and mouth, I root too many lashes on my babies. I need to work on that :smiley:

1 Like

WIP Elora by Jannie de Lange TWINS … sold, just sharing

34 Likes

Thank you, I have trouble with lashes too:(

1 Like

WOW!!! That’s all I can say! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yona arrived home today. Sharing this photo I got.

33 Likes

Love these twins!

1 Like