Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

image|666x500

Jordyn is getting hair

17 Likes

looks great

And Meg kit getting more Prisma!

15 Likes

My Landon is the only baby I have completed in months and he is on the top of my rack because I had to do a few touch ups on him…seems Im never happy with anything but I don’t stop trying and I have been painting as you can see. The only one not pictured is my Charles who is part way rooted…its taking forever because Ive had some depression since Christmas but I seem to be bouncing back :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Body for Page is ready. A little more and she will be born)))

15 Likes

Say Hello Paige. You’re born!

29 Likes

She is a beauty congratulations on the new baby !

1 Like

Thank you very much!

She looks so cute!! She is the best Paige that I have seen. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I am very pleased!

1 Like

Working on my second version of Landon. This time with a pinker skin tone than the first. I love this kit and hope he is back in stock soon. As you can see this one is also a girl. Lots more to do, but I could not resist a few pictures.
2Landon3-5-2018d

25 Likes

Finished my Owen he is now Ben :smile:

15 Likes

Home with a sick kiddo, so I’m adding a bit here and there to Kameko and some others :blush:

20 Likes

They look VERY off their real color, but oh well

14 Likes

Wow that is a lot of Babies

2 Likes

Aww I finished my Caleb’s hair! Just gotta seal and gloss and do lashes, I think

21 Likes

That hair is amazing.

1 Like

He still needs brows, hair (although I love him bald, so maybe no hair) and sealer. I don’t know what took me so long to get a Levi!!

I did not use any flesh paint but I did use vinyl prep. Do you all use vinyl prep on your dolls??

22 Likes

Just finished sealing this one. Now on to rooting…
Can’t wait to finish her completely and ship her off, I just do not like her at all. Those cheeks just look so weird.

14 Likes

Hair should minimize them a little. My friend’s baby had big, round cheeks just like that. She has high cheekbones as an adult.