Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Just finished and listed little Max as a girl.

17 Likes

Maybe I’ll just make some really poofy hair to distract from those cheeks. :see_no_evil:

I found this real baby on a Facebook page and thought of inspiring you ladies. I was charmed by the hair since my supplier gave me two packseparate of mohair for free and one being this color. I was also charmed by his mottling.

Here’s another cutie with white hair

20 Likes

True. I never noticed him. Just taken up by his unquestionably beauty

Wow, gorgeous!

1 Like

First one looks like he has been beat up on his poor little arms so not a fan of the mottle but he is a stunning little baby .

1 Like

Meg is finished and ready to go home. I’m so pleased after my melted head rooting disaster (on a different baby) some of you may have seen this last week

28 Likes

Lovely little one :smile: So how did you fix the melted head?

1 Like

I didn’t it was another baby I was working on. But it’s nice to see another one finished. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Work in Progress of Joseph awake and Xander Brace at the end of working on them today. I think my Joseph may be a girl but not sure if I should leave her as a baldy or do prisma hair. Rooting most my Limited Edition kits, so most my realborns (if not all) will be drawn hair.

Amelia is about half way rooted, and can now share my secret baby - Eleanor by Laura Tuzio-Ross
(She is my only newly completed baby so far, others are ready to assemble but I haven’t yet)

28 Likes

The baby in the first picture is from my hometown -she is a friends’ great neice :slight_smile: Her name is Devina and her pics went viral after someone posted a newborn pic of her on fb because of the woman in game of thrones- she was born May 1 and tragically her dad was killed May 29 in a helicopter training exercise getting ready for deployment:(

1 Like

That is so sad Tammy. :cry: May the Lord show up for the family.
Does anyone have white hair in the family? She I’d such a beauty.

1 Like

Yona :blush: She’ll be making her journey home shorty.

Also spent yesterday, working on some DIY photography backdrops & photography areas!

33 Likes

Rooting my second Miranda. I am not a good thick hair rooted on these babies. It takes so long because I like that super soft fine hair…

19 Likes

Beautiful tones!

1 Like

Thank you

Love her hair adorbs.

1 Like

Maddox had his hair done. I don’t know if I will add some more on the top.

I wish I could root as well as some of you !

19 Likes

:blush::no_mouth:

Not that I know of -her dad and mom both have dark hair - she is still a beauty :slight_smile:

And thank you for the kind words -their family has been lifted up in prayer many times and I know they have felt them .

12 Likes