Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Looking good!

1 Like

In the photos your veins look good to me. The whole baby does.

2 Likes

Almost done. I started to assemble her only to realize I’d forgotten to root her lashes!

31 Likes

You are fast! I’ve gotten faster too but not that fast yet. Show your finished work. :smiley:

1 Like

She’s so cute!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

adorable

1 Like

So adorable!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m finally getting back to rooting this bug, it’s been a few months and she was on a blanket, it seems some of her mohair broke off to about an inch so I pulled it out there are some little tails left that I’m just going to root over,

I’m not fond of the painting on her limbs so I plan on taking her apart and stripping her limbs and body again and painting them again they just look dirty for some reason. But it’s probably just my paint color choices and how they faded blah.

7 Likes

The back is incomplete but here’s so far…

20 Likes

Oooh! That hair :heart_eyes:

Thank you!

1 Like

Your colour is so beautifully done .

1 Like

My number 79 from my first kit to this one .
Another grabbed on sale kit .if I don’t root it this one should be finished tomorrow no big hurry have no idea where to put it :smile: .

13 Likes

I’m rooting again, this time Sera. I wanted her hair thicker but I’m not sure how. I mean it is thicker then Megs but not as thick as I was planning, oh well

21 Likes

Specialmoments does wonderful hair! I have many tutorials for painted hair- just not air dry. Perhaps it is not all that different except the blotting all over with thinner to soften lines, I have not quite figured an air dry version of that although I bought a watercolor lift brush I am going to try.

1 Like

Looks good so far :slight_smile:

I wish I could compare, but I’ve never used Genesis. For soft lines, which is what I start off with, I use thinner paint. As I’m painting details, I keep my paint much thicker for sharper lines.