Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Yes, I understand that!! I can’t capture my dolls from my cell…Great to see an update though!

1 Like

I think he is adorable!

1 Like

I love Twinkle Fairy!!! Love love that kit

1 Like

My Landon asleep (now called George) stripped and repainted. I’ll be rooting blond curls eventually. My camera makes him look a bit more washed out than he actually is, but I wanted him quite pale and he’s spot on for what I was aiming for.

17 Likes

Hes so precious!! I love his chubby cheeks!

1 Like

Cute, cute! I have a Landon I need to ge5 working on…

1 Like

What you didn’t like about your prev. Landon?

Very nice, I have the paci

1 Like

Aw, thanks!

This doll is incredible! Love it.

This guy has been a problem child. I’ve done so many layers. I’m calling him done. He’s shiny. Needs matte and hair.

23 Likes

I put him away for a couple of weeks to let his paint cure (I use air dry) and looking at him again I just felt like I could do better by him. So it wasn’t really anything in particular, more that my skills are still improving so I always end up thinking I can do better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is my little custom girl Luciano with her cute little pierced ears and also her tiny little sister Salia.

26 Likes

Thank you!

They both so lovely! Questions: what do you use to pierce the ears and where did you get Salia’s white onesie?

1 Like

Waiting for glue to dry is like watching paint dry…really close to finishing a baby.

5 Likes

Your problem child is cute, @InfantInspirations. I just finished a Levi that gave me a fit all the way through, so I feel your pain.

Super cute, @RebornsbyZebra! Both of them. Luciano’s shoes are awesome. :grin:

2 Likes

Luciano made a beautiful baby girl! I love that tummy plate! Your Uriel is sooo adorable! Her mommy is going to swoon!

1 Like

I love your Luciano! You did a wonderful job-makes me want to paint that one, but I held back on that preorder.

1 Like

Beautiful!