Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

She sure is cute!

1 Like

Here are the 4 different ones I used for my micro preemie. The green tear drop shape ones are my faves. They give nicer definition to the mottle shapes.

9 Likes

Thank you @PutABonnetOnIt, you have such an interesting sponges. I only saw and know selfmade ones out of cosmetic wedges.

1 Like

I stumbled on the green ones at Walmart, they are amazing! I love everything about them, especially the shape. The skinny end is great for those spots behind the knee, around the ears etc. And especially with the small spaces on the micro preemie.

16 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt Thank you so much for sharing this! I’ll definitely check my Walmart. What about 2 other ones? Are they kitchen sponges or something special?

1 Like

Oh I have to go to Walmart for these. I have two micros on the way :slight_smile:

She’s a beautiful one. Nicely done!! I really like tink. She’s such a classic premie look

1 Like

Anytime! Those are tack sponges I bought from @JillianJade, she has an Etsy shop.

1 Like

That is Presley awake.

1 Like

@YelenaRey

1 Like

she’s so cute, I love her!

1 Like

Thank you! I think I should set her aside now and finish my custom first lol. I have her brows on and she is now varnished. ( always a great feeling!)

1 Like

Thank you! And yes, as @jlesser said, this one is Presley awake. :wink:

Love!

1 Like

I just finished rooting my Salia and she is the last of my customs until Eloise comes in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, shows I no my reborns :joy:. They kind of resemble one another.

1 Like

Oooh a little free time for you :grin::wink:

1 Like

Lol. I get sculpts confused a lot. :wink:

Here’s Dominic!

23 Likes

What a cute baby!