Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Yes, it is. This is the first time I have painted this kit and now I want to paint the awake version.

3 Likes

So soft and beautiful! I really love your delicate skin tones. :blush:

2 Likes

In my case, it is indeed a she :smile:

2 Likes

I usually don’t care for his kit but I really love him as a girl! You may have my favorite version of him thus far. He’s a beautiful REAL baby, I’m just not a fan of the kit itself because I have seen so many. You did a great job. She’s beautiful.

Thank you! For some reason this kit seemed to just soak up the paint.

What kit is this? She is beautiful!

Thank you! Your version of this baby is one of my dreams if I can ever add a new baby painted by someone else to my collection.

I hate when kits do that. Out of 4 kits, I’ve only had one that took paint well.

Getting this little sweetheart done! Doing brows next, YIKES.

26 Likes

I think I need her…she is adorable!

2 Likes

Nancy Root’s all of them probably 20 hours a day lol. She’s amazing

2 Likes

She is a lot like April, she just makes you smile.

1 Like

I think I need her too! I have a little dress that I think would fit her but I have no babies that size to test on

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt I have a question: did you use smaller mottling holes for her? I just got my Twinkle fairy yesterday and thinking that I need to make mottling sponges just for him/her. Any advices that you can share on mini paintings? Thank you!

1 Like

She is amazing. The hair is so perfect, I thought they were wigs all this time. Lol.

1 Like

So adorable!!!

1 Like

You did a beautiful job!

1 Like

This is Julia (Jannie de Lange)

Oh how fun, a fairy! This is only my second micro preemie, but I did use smaller holed mottling sponges. I can photograph what I used.

1 Like

Thank you. I finished her brows and varnished her. Am so excited to be getting to root her soon!

1 Like