Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

More photos of Joy.

42 Likes

That’s adorable! Here’s mine sharing peanut butter on a dental cleaning bone lol

And them cuddling a couple days after bringing him home

15 Likes

Sooo cute!!!

Sweet little toes finished…I think she is ready for lashes.

25 Likes

Amazing!! Your skin tones always look so rich.

3 Likes

What kit is this? She looks great!!

1 Like

Thank you so much. She is the Marissa kit!

Wow, I didn’t recognize her at all!! Your version is so much prettier than the prototype!!!

2 Likes

What a huge compliment! I struggled with her a bit and wasn’t sure how she would turn out.

1 Like

Well I think you hit the mark with this one!! She’s really stunning. Very smooth and realistic. I can’t stop looking at her!!

1 Like

An early WIP of my steampunk Princess Adelaide. Her eyes aren’t set, I’m still rooting her hair, but I couldn’t resist popping them in to see how she’ll look. I’ve got quite a bit of embellishments to add on, and I’m planning to modify a dress specially for her so it’ll be a while before she’s done. But I’m having so much fun with her!

16 Likes

There both so adorable!! At first I couldn’t tell what was the white ball of fluff then I didn’t see the cat under it :rofl:

1 Like

I’m so surprised they there sharing!! There better than my kids. :rofl::joy:

She didn’t want it until he starting eating it lol She’s more protective of her other treats but she shares sometimes. And he’ll eat anything so he’s always trying to sneak something from her

What a cool idea!

1 Like

Oh my goodness is she ever looking adorable! Can’t wait to see her all put together and in themed clothing

1 Like

Joseph awake. Should I leave him bald? I kinda want to try sparse painted hair, but I have never been happy with my abilities. I can root, but I am tired of doing it.

22 Likes

He looks fantastic color wise and I have seen quite a few that have left babies bald before you could try him out and if you felt you needed to you could root him later .
I have been wondering about one of mine and just putting a little sparse rooted hair on the top of the head .

WOW, I can’t wait to see more!!!

1 Like

Suggestions or advice on eyebrows please! I want to be sure they are good before baking!

6 Likes