Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Stopping for tonight. She is finally getting some color but might not end up being the color I was going for. I have put so many layers on this baby

16 Likes

Hes really cute, great job. I am tempted to buy another kit but I have so much to do and by the time I got to him the awake version would be out and Id want to do him. I love his skin tone!

@MilosMeadows sorry you don’t have anything to do right now but watching our crazy cats can make us feel good too. He’s really pretty!

Thanks, he’s something special alright haha He’s gorgeous and he stood out to me when I met him and his brothers. His little face seemed to be calling to me. He’s bad though, so so bad :rofl:

1 Like

He look like he’s a little mischief maker :wink:

He really is. He’s a thief, he’ll steal anything he can get his paws on. And he’s proud of it. We have guinea pigs and he loves to harass them, from the time he was big enough to jump onto the cage lol

13 Likes

He’s beautiful! You did an amazing job on him.

Omg he’s cute!!! Mine is currently in my cake supplies pretending the food coloring bottles are balls. She pulled the whole container out of my bottom cabinet.

1 Like

I love the color she is.

1 Like

I keep coming look at her pictures. She truly is a work of art. So beautiful. If I had the money I’d honestly buy her from you for my own collection.

1 Like

She is getting beautiful color, I love her peaceful face, what sculpt is she?

1 Like

Thanks. She is Marissa.

1 Like

Oh yes, she has blipped on my radar a few times, she is s sweetheart.

1 Like

Thank you so much! You made my day w/ this sweet comment💕

1 Like

So sweet!

1 Like

Marissa this morning with more light on her

16 Likes

Working on crystal cuddle baby. Lots more to go but she just started to come to life

14 Likes

Mine likes to steal my paint brushes and give my sponges to my dog :rofl: They’re a nightmare when they team up. The kitten, Loki, is almost one. And the dog, Miya, will be 2 in July. I hope they grow out of it but I suspect they won’t haha

2 Likes

Sounds like my dog and kitten. Charlie will be 2 and Molly will be 5 months. Lol. They are so bad together.

Haha super close! They’re the worst. They love each other though. Miya loves her “bubby” lol

1 Like

Yeah Charlie thinks Molly is his and just his. Lol.

9 Likes