Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you! That green definitely helped. It was a very light mint color. I will store that info on bright green in my pocket for future use! I think you’re exactly right, I was over confident on him and fruit loopin bounced color right off of him. Which still shouldn’t have happened because he was dry underneath so I’m a little perplexed but I think I was just too rough with my sponge. Next baby I am going for a more neutral look and will be a lot more careful. Once I decide who that will be!

Can’t remember if I share the wip of Tibbys legs. Still gotta finish her head. They finally shipped the armature today. Excuse everything on the floor.

23 Likes

I love her little knees!

2 Likes

My friend is going to be wearing some very low hats. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Do not be me, people. Do not be me.

8 Likes

Thank you

Looking wonderful!

1 Like

Been there, done that…

Rebuilt the skin tone on those areas. No need to be perfect. And re do eyebrows at the same place. Maybe not where they should be, but at least you will salvage him.

Or be like me :strip this head and start over ! I am the Queen of stripping paint :unamused:

1 Like

So pretty! You are working non stop this year on your babies!

1 Like

Aww, love those toddlers knees and toenails! Great job!

1 Like

Good practice to re-build the striped places. He will be so cute after you done!

Thank you

Gorgeous coloring!! She’s gonna be so cute

1 Like

Beautiful💕

1 Like

Finished my son’s portrait. Sammie’s head with June’s limbs. I think I matched them well enough.

I also working on this cutie

I am practicing my AA skin tones abilities.

18 Likes

They both look amazing!

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you !

1 Like

If he didn’t already have eyelashes and I wasn’t so happy with his mouth for once I would. I stared at him angrily for a half hour this morning then went to bed. I’m taking the head to work tonight to work on him. Hoping to get a halfway decent match, place the eyebrows where they’re supposed to be, and frown at him a lot. Bleh. Hoping to have him done by Christmas.

1 Like

Luckily we are low census tonight. Here we go.

9 Likes

I’m on my third baby ever, which is a repaint/ fixing up a friends baby. Here’s how we’re doing so far. Wish I had natural lighting. Hair is only placed for a photo. I’d love any tips or feedback!

19 Likes