Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

WOW! These babies look so lifelike! Incredible!

3 Likes

I do this with my big parts, it’s a dog grooming arm(I have 2 of them because I have a standard Poodle) and some string.
I use them for clay sculpts too.

15 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you yes… I buy them now on Amazon, use t get them on ebay… they are Kaiser brand, really nice and sturdy. I send one home with all my standing dolls, for their safety

2 Likes

custom order Cammi, going home to Mommy

49 Likes

Very nice coloring. She is adorable. What color hair are you using? A white blonde would be cute on her.

Laurie

1 Like

I thought I wouldn’t have the patience for white blond so I am doing light brown. Rooting is so easy with this vinyl I could have done white blond though.

1 Like

I noticed you do a lot of larger babies. Cool you send the stand

2 Likes

Yeah! Ignore the cut in the last pic, I hadn’t finished her legs yet!
Oh her name is Winnie the Pooh-dle!

15181493_10211436197527255_4744344291720462410_n

25 Likes

She’s Gorgeous!!! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

LOL…I have one baby bottle holder that is so useless that I just lay the pegs down and use it to hold my belly plates.
Good luck at the chiropractor, I hope you feel better. He definitely takes a toll! I put 7 month June asleep on preorder on Dollsgarden in Germany, not sure about the open eye kit yet, and I have 3 month Joseph awake with the half torso on preorder as well. Ive never painted a torso but I have a big clothes drying rack with metal hooks that I hang my baby parts from so I may have to use that. When I painted my Joseph I had to put one of his fat legs on a syrup bottle :wink:

4 Likes

Hair is rooted on Darren. I’ll just need to get it trimmed a bit. I wanna leave it a bit longer on top.
He’s such a sweet sculpt!

19 Likes

She looks like Shirley Temple! Adorable little girl!

2 Likes

What kit is this? Looks familiar but can’t place it.

1 Like

Finally!!! Sculpted new fangs and glued them in. Gotta do touchups

18 Likes

I love her ringlets

Ooo they look sharp, lol! I love her lips! @Miss_Kitty

3 Likes

Is the dry time really long with FX paints. I may switch over. I had a lot of headaches past months and think this may work until I can get better ventilation.

1 Like

Thanks! They’re crusty right now. Lol I’ll Mess with them laterz. I’m sleepy!

2 Likes

Lol I love the way you colored them! I like the crust too! :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like