Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Beautiful job! He looks so precious, and I love his little outfit!

1 Like

Thank you ! Working on a sweater now.

2 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow! 10000? Insane!! Who knew me asking for inspiration and starting that topic would grow that big… thanks for sharing you guys, so many stellar Artists!! I will be back in the craft soon I cant wait!!!

7 Likes

She’s done on my end! She’s a late Christmas gift for my mother who wants to do the faceup herself(so ignore her plain face). Been working on her furiously all week!

25 Likes

You’ll have to show us after she’s completed :slight_smile:

Beautiful dress!

2 Likes

So many gorgeous babies!!!

1 Like

I wish I had the same luck others had with painting this kit. WIP after stripping it once. It just seemed like the paint dried waaay too fast :frowning:

26 Likes

Wow, two Joseph’s at a time, that would ruin me physically LOL. They are beautiful and I love the hair, on Ashley as well!
I was looking for a new drying rack and I saw that cup rack that you have and thought to get it but I got another baby bottle one. I knew someone used it but I couldn’t remember who. Does it hold the Joseph limbs ok? I mean, I see them but do you have any problems, like tipping over?

1 Like

Thanks, @RebornsbyZebra. After day one of these Joseph’s, I joked that I would need to raise my prices to cover extra chiropractor visits. Well, today I’m off to another appointment. I was just there last week. These big babies have strained my back. I need to find a better way of sitting or holding the parts.

The metal drying rack is my favorite one. It holds tiny limbs like Ashley’s, then also Joseph’s limbs. It does not tip over. It also can hold two kits without the parts touching.

I had Joseph’s limbs on a plastic bottle rack, but one morning walked in to this and a fat leg on my floor. Give you one guess as to what happened here. :rofl:

8 Likes

Beautiful. Human hair correct? Where did you get the doll stand from?

2 Likes

Looks good! What thinner are you using? Dries fast? What thinner are you using?

2 Likes

Here is Jade , Brittany and Jaxson .I am new to reborning and love it

20 Likes

Hello and thank you. I used Mona Lisa. For some reason the paint dried as soon as I applied it not allowing me the time to blend as much as I’d like. So weird. I don’t typically use thinning medium but maybe I need to add that for vinyl that’s drying a bit too fast for me? Just a little puzzled :confused:

1 Like

Try Gamsol. It dries a lot slower and allows time to blend. Most use it for ethnic tones

5 Likes

Thank you :):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome !! You will notice a big difference

2 Likes

Aubrey was one of my first babies and I ended up painting 3 of them… most ever of the same kit!

3 Likes

Roux and Luciano are ready for hair! Photos in artificial lighting!

25 Likes

You do lovely work. Your babies are adorable.

3 Likes