Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

My Robin twins. At that point where I always get stuck! Maybe I’ll like them better with eyebrows?

37 Likes

They’re so beautiful and perfect! Eyebrows and lashes will finish them off perfectly

2 Likes

Adoreable!!

1 Like

They are darling!

1 Like

22 Likes

WIP Reese. Done with mottling, next up complexion!

18 Likes

I love those little hands. Who is this?

1 Like

Thank you. This is realborn Lavender asleep.

Getting closer with these 2!

22 Likes

Am I doing this right?

11 Likes

Still working but haven’t decided if they will be boys or girls? Or one of each

24 Likes

They look great, one of each would be fun

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: Its LLE’s Flynn

You might want to start a bit higher up next time but It looks pretty good so far. You just need to pull some of the hairs out here and there, looks like a bit too many in each follicle (hole). Unless you are rooting thick then it won’t be as much of a problem other than in the front. You also want to start angling it now. I always try to envision rooting in a circle. I start at the back then once Im at the top of the ears I angle the sides in and then start at the front and just bring everything together in a big swirl, if that makes any sense at all :wink:
I hate rooting in the back, I always start there to get it over with!

2 Likes

They are perfect! I say yes, just eyebrows. They need no more paint. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good start. A little pluggy, so try to extract a hair or two from the thicker holes. I highly recommend getting a piece of plain white chalk and drawing the hair how you want it to fall. Then you start angling your needle in that direction as if you are painting over your chalk pattern with the hair.

1 Like

Beautiful-- who are they? They look amazing!

1 Like

Thanks. They are Lane and Leah.

Wow!! Would never have known!

1 Like

They are gorgeous!

1 Like