Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Thank you @Charlene08 and @PutABonnetOnIt. After trying several rooms, it finally dawned on me…the plant light on the dining room table…that is bright. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So I did take a few more pics. But the brightness is concentrated, so still not good for a photo shoot. But slightly better. :woman_shrugging:t2:

18 Likes

She looks great!! You did a wonderful job on her.

1 Like

She has beautiful details, her hair is so beautiful. Did you use the primary method?

1 Like

She was a total accident. I was doing primary method for a Caucasian baby. But my oven temp was off. So her colors were muddled. I was too lazy to strip her, so I decided to keep going. Several more primary layers, then a couple of flesh 02 with a tiny bit of black mixed in. Probably wouldn’t ever be able to duplicate it. I have no idea how I even got her to this point. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Also, this is happening! My drying/cooling racks are full. But he fits on a plate to cool. :wink:
I love me some werewolf babies. :grin::grin::grin:

18 Likes

What a sweetie! She’s looking really good.

1 Like

Omg I love it haha. He makes me laugh!

1 Like

Oh wow!!!

1 Like

My werepup was my favorite to create. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this Lucian. Hopefully he will sell fast so I can turn right around and start another one. :grin:

2 Likes

#2 the brown.

That hair!!! Gorgeous work

1 Like

You’re kidding right??? How are you not a protoype for BB??? You are wonderfully talented

3 Likes

@Mommarobin, Numbers 1 and 3, with 1 being my first vote.

1 Like

I love a happy accident!

2 Likes

Finishing up his little knitted outfit, too

21 Likes

Ooh my, absolutely beautiful!! What a fantastic job!!

1 Like

@Katinafleming Love her! Great job!

Working on lashes tonight. One baby down and one to go.

19 Likes

She’s stunning! I love her little edges oh my gosh :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow you have really set her off well with the blushing and lashes!

1 Like