Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Oh wow…shes beautiful!!!

1 Like

Ive tried different skin tones in the past, my most successful being my Ramsey. I wanted you guys to let me know what you think of my Dominic. I just did a Johanna but I haven’t finished her hair…shes lighter than he is. I like him but Im not entirely happy with him…then again, Im not entirely happy with many of my babies, even my favourites. If anyone sees anything I could improve on please let me know.
I am going to do a photo shoot tomorrow, I got too busy painting and used up all my energy…so I just took some pics of him on my bed…its overcast today, right now we are having a thunderstorm :wink:

here is the back of his messy hair

14 Likes

I love him and I think the messy hair looks perfect! He looks great painted in ethnic tones!

2 Likes

I got this gal listed on reborns. I didn’t want to wait for the sun to shine, because the forecast doesn’t look so promising.

20 Likes

Totally agree with that statement. Dominic never look to me as a pure caucasian baby.

2 Likes

She’s gorgeous, even without the sunshine! We’re having a nice day for the first time in months lol

@specialmoments This s the best Johannah to me! :heart_eyes:…and I am not a fan of her, but I love this one!

1 Like

Oh my! She is jaw dropping!

1 Like

Here we go, thinking alike again. This time it’s not the kit, it’s trying to new skin tones. And it’s overcast here too. I can’t get a decent picture of her to save my life. But here’s Starling, waiting patiently for a photo shoot. I’m not entirely happy with her. But I’m not unhappy either. I’ll call her my first successful attempt at an ethnic baby.

17 Likes

She’s perfect!! So beautiful!!

1 Like

I think you did a great job…I love that hair!
We really are on the same wave length :wink:
Thank you so much @Alypants :blush:

1 Like

WIP ready made Mila (now sold) , wip custom Kathy and Lilly

18 Likes

This baby is gorgeous!

1 Like

What hair do you think suits him best?

8 Likes

Red or dark brown

I like the first one a lot! So pretty! I dislike this sculpt but love the way you painted him

2 Likes

I think the red really suits him.

I was leaning towards the red :slight_smile:
Thanks ladies!

1 Like

Those little blonde twins are adorable!!!

1 Like

She looks amazing even in poor light!

1 Like