Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Ohmygosh! Asher;) adorable!

They are looking amazing!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

They look fabulous!

1 Like

Almost done with Leo’s hair! Taking FOREVER to make it thick- but it’s turning out how I envisioned- look at all this copper hair so far!

22 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Love it! Perfect choice!!

1 Like

Thank you!

@Katinafleming I like her as she is also.

1 Like

Thank you.

I got a quick start on Brooklyn after a 3 week break. Feels good to be at it again. I have two more kits on the way, so I am challenging myself to get her done before my cabinet fills up!

14 Likes

Awe, how cute. I just ordered MORE red hair…I think Im obsessed now. Red and shades of blonde are my favourite recently. I got Leo yesterday, can’t wait to paint him but I think I might do June next.

@Katinafleming they are both looking great. Cant wait to see your Azalea, mine is sitting until she can be rooted and I just got my June in the mail yesterday. I loved painting 3 month Joseph awake and asleep so Im thinking 7 month June will be fun to paint as well.

@PutABonnetOnIt can’t wait to see what you do with him. Isn’t he a joy to paint?

4 Likes

Brooklyn is one of my most fav realborns:)

1 Like

Aww. He looks like a little baby Ed Sheeran!

3 Likes

WIP Darren 2 for a custom. All mottling, shading, and undertones done. He has to be my favorite realborn :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

He absolutely is! I went back and forth yesterday about buying 7 month June. But I decided I am going to wait for the Sleeping version :grin:. I am excited to see your June!

2 Likes

That’s such a good idea!

1 Like

I love it! I will definitely have a red head in my collection one day :clap::heart:

1 Like

Very sweet!