Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

I think they’re awesome!!

1 Like

They look like a professional job, I hope I get that good some day!

2 Likes

They look perfect.

1 Like

@Mommarobin @PutABonnetOnIt @jeanhai
Thank you so much ladies! The eyebrows I draw generally look so bad. Glad you all like them!

1 Like

@EnchantedOrphanage The eyebrows look perfect now to me!

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

@EnchantedOrphanage those eyebrows look 100% better!!! Wow great job!!

1 Like

@YelenaRey @jlesser @ellakabella
Thank you ladies! What a confidence booster this is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Irish twins!! One has a body and one doesn’t

19 Likes

Still a long ways to go, but enjoying this little/ big guy more than i thought I would. Thank you @Katinafleming for this opportunity to paint him, i probably wouldn’t have bought him.

15 Likes

Sweet!

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

FINALLY getting some free time to paint. Several babies, including June and Azalea have slooooowly been painted. Still quite a bit to go. But these two kits have been extremely cooperative. Easy going babies are especially nice when your schedule doesn’t allow time for quality attention. :wink:

24 Likes

Oh my they both look amazing. Your Azalea is so adorable!

I’m debating what to do with her now. Maybe a purple wash. Maybe not? What does she need? :woman_shrugging:t2:
June obviously still needs quite a few layers. But today has been a good day to catch up. :wink:

1 Like

My screen is showing a sufficient amount of purple. But not seeing her in person not positive. Personally I think she is just perfect right now!

1 Like

Thanks. Maybe I need to put her together and take some pics. That usually gives me a better idea of how they truly look.

2 Likes

I find that helps me too. I own one of those bathtub chairs (they are a bit smaller than even the smaller baby seats). I place it in a place i will walk by all the time, my sofa table.

Then i place a hand towel bunched up for the body under a blanket i cover the seat with

Then i strategically place the limbs so she looks put together

Then if i want to test out an outfit, i just tuck it around her with the arms placed in the arm holes.
A basket could work too. But i love my seat the best

18 Likes

I seen a decent one st the goodwill last week. I picked it up n carried it with me around the store. Then I decided not to buy it. I wish I had now.

1 Like

Working on these 2 just for fun and I have no clue at all what I am doing…:laughing: Keeping my fingers crossed that they turn out ok.

23 Likes