Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

I had a Berenguer baby whose torso I replaced with a cloth body and that’s exactly how I did it. Worked perfectly.

3 Likes

Ok…just wondering where the zip tie would fit, and if the head would be able to move

1 Like

She is beautiful! Blushing will really bring her to life even more!

1 Like

Stunning love her golden tan

1 Like

Good.job

1 Like

I.also doing AA babies staying in the seychelles.

What washes did you correct orange blue washes

2 Likes

Also beginner

1 Like

Thank you everyone. @YelenaRey and @Tessa She is actually the second one I did. I did a premie for my niece as my second baby i made (Taite). Still a work in progress. She is starting too get a bit shiny so I hope she continues to take the paint well. I still have to do all her blushing, nails, hair, and figure out what to do with the lips. Here is my Taite.

13 Likes

@Elka I was mainly lying using the flesh 05, flesh 04 and flesh 02 but I would mix in with the flesh 02 some eyelid purple, vein blue, Mars black and burnt umber. I followed the Kristal Rainey tutorial on YouTube as well as i could.she does not give recipes for her mixtures, but she does tell what colors to use. And she shows you how to do all the shading.

3 Likes

Sadie’s hair. She is a warm skintone, so I went with dark brown hair. Going for a biracial-Native American look like my babies had.

17 Likes

Look at that swirl!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She beautiful

@Ruth Ruth, her color looks excellent in my opinion, but sorry for my honesty, her eyebrows are too high.

1 Like

Awesome rooting!

Hi everyone! I am working on my first project. She’s got undertones, mottling, and some veining, but I have the basic ghsp set, and felt I need some yellow to accomplish the next few steps. So here we are, waiting on yellow!

15 Likes

That’s okay @YelenaRey , I appreciate your honesty. I thought so too, but I was so tired of doing them(I cant tell you how many times I redid them) I finally gave up. My niece loves him anyway…LOL. I dont like doing the premie kits as much as I like the bigger kits. They seem harder to get right to me.

2 Likes

@Alypants… You are doing a great job so far!

@Ruth Sorry, when you said ‘Still work in progress’ I thought that you are talking about your 2nd baby. My mistake. Yes your baby is beautiful anyway! :slight_smile: Eyebrows placement and shape is hard, and they are usually give the clue if doll done by experienced RA or a newbie. I guess for me it will take several years to get to the eyebrows that I have in my vision, but hey have a mind of their own :wink:

2 Likes

last two Easter Bunny toddlers
Julia by Jannie de Lange (sold)
Violet by Jannie de Lange (first pics, available for sale)

14 Likes

20 Likes