Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

Very stunning

Looking good !! I still have not finished rooting hair on mine. That is one hard headed sweetheart, lol. Not to mention, I had to cover my melted spot. I did manage to get it all filled in.

Just sent Darren and Twin A home. I didn’t paint Twin A but I rooted her hair and changed her weighting a bit because her head was way too heavy. I’ll be posting more pics later maybe.

17 Likes

They are gorgeous !!

Thank you! Your baby is lovely! How’s long did it take you to complete your first from start to finish?

That is a tough one for eyebrows!!

Beautiful!

So sweet!

Thank you! Here they are at home with their brother Levi, also painted and rooted by me! image

16 Likes

They are both amazing but I love Violet, she’s so cute with the little pony tails and I LOVE that dress!

She’s lovely and that hair OMG…amazing!

Joseph finally got a body. I assembled him right away but missed the daylight for pics. Here are some bad pics anyway :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Also wanted to share Raphael’s prisma hair

37 Likes

The most realistic prisma hair I have ever seen !

1 Like

Wow!!! Gorgeous hair!!! How many colors of Prisma did you use?

1 Like

@jeepers Love, love, love it!

1 Like

What amazing hair !!

1 Like

Thank you! Just two colors, dark umber and peach beige. For the dark umber I was light handed, medium then heavy handed so it may look like different colors but it’s just the one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When I did Berenguers like that years ago, I did have a had time turning the head. Someone recommended gluing a piece of satin ribbon into the groove. I eneded up doing it that way and it worked a lot better.

1 Like

So sweet!! Love him!

1 Like