Let’s show our WIP part 4 (Part 2)

I’m learning the trick with realistic looking lashes = less is more… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Interest is good :wink:

1 Like

Buyers are better!

5 Likes

Courtney :slight_smile:

Almost done

6 Likes

Sneak peek

8 Likes

Super cute! I love the vintage jammies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the memories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I know. I was excited when I found them. The blue Jammie’s are exactly like Andrew had on except his were bears instead of elephants.

2 Likes

I’d say that’s a fair trade off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Current project

11 Likes

Should finish up tomorrow :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Working on rooting Paulin Marx at work… using Angelique’s Mohtique and it’s pretty good stuff.

17 Likes

Beautiful rooting!
What kind of job are you doing that you have time to root ? I want the same !

2 Likes

Hahahahahahha ER nurse during a hurricane :joy: people are hiding in their houses right now. Tomorrow and next night will be total ■■■■ shows :joy:

8 Likes

Oh so you’re relaxing while you can ! Good luck for the next days !

4 Likes

Looks amazing! Your hands are lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Jeez I need a magnifying lamp to be able to root AND glasses… not a take along project for me. I have to knit stockingette bonnets so I don’t lose my place :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your rooting is looking amazing btw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m hoping you can keep at it for the rest of the week and work doesn’t pick up to bad

3 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

Twyla as a boy…

8 Likes