Layette swap discussion

Ahem, yoga pants. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yoga pants that never do yoga in my case. :joy:

6 Likes

So I’m done with my stuff for my box. What day do we ship it out?

5 Likes

I know you said already but I was hoping you could remind us of the shipping dates too…thank you😁

1 Like

Same haha!

1 Like

I believe its Oct 22-26 :slightly_smiling_face:
@Katinafleming said in the other layette post to plan to have it shipped out and delivered by Oct 31!!

2 Likes

I’ll be shipping in the next day or two

1 Like

Sorry. I’ve been rooting hairy werepup legs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
What do y’all think? As long as they are delivered by the 31st, I think any time would be okay since so many of y’all are ready. We can wait a week, or start mailing now. Whatever the majority want. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can do whatever…

1 Like

If we all mail on the same day we will know to look for it In the mail.

1 Like

How about everyone send me the tracking number along with the name of who you’re sending it to (so I don’t have to look up who your person is) then I can post the tracking number along with the person’s name so we can all watch for it…since we all like being obsessed with tracking numbers. :wink:

6 Likes

That is a great idea, thank you for doing all this

1 Like

You’re welcome. I’m not doing much. This is easy compared to all the work @ashleyfox98 has to do for the traveling boxes. :wink:

5 Likes

It’s a labor of love! But this is so much fun too.
Thank you for organizing it @Katinafleming!

4 Likes

Hi! When do we start shipping the items?

Originally it was going to be the 22nd-26th. But so many people are ready now…if nobody objects, I think we can start mailing whenever y’all are ready.

I am still waiting on some items that should come in this week

1 Like

Me too. It doesn’t have to be delivered til the 31st though at the latest. So we still have plenty of time. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I will be mailing on the 22nd as planned.

4 Likes