Layette swap discussion

I’ll be mailing on Tuesday. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry to my person, lol!

1 Like

Not to put the cart in front of the horse but… Are we still thinking of doing a Christmas themed layette box next, because I may or may not have started shopping. :smile::christmas_tree::santa::gift:

7 Likes

Go ahead and pull that cart on out lol - I ve been shopping too :joy::joy::gift::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Mine too! Mine isn’t ready to mail yet. :tired_face:

1 Like

I hope so. If this goes smooth we will. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When we send the box do we reveal ourselves to who we are sending to or is it to be kept a secret?

1 Like

Reveal it with the package. Either let them see your return address or even better, add a note in the box. Then when you receive your own package tag them with a picture of your stash. We will start a new post for pictures. I personally can’t wait to see what everyone gets. That’s the most fun part to me. :blush:

6 Likes

I want to wait please.

2 Likes

Well don’t buy anything from this campaign. It’ll break the bank. Don’t know how those prices got so jacked up. :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
https://www.zulily.com/e/carters-apparel-baby-to-big-kids-283406.html![IMG_9040|281x500](upload://8oZ509V4PECdZW1YMqQFmu65EY6.png)

3 Likes

I had to Google it, but those are Mexican pesos and 19 of them equal $1 US. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

You’re on Zulily Mexico!

4 Likes

Lol. Well that makes sense. But I wonder how it jumped to Mexico. The other campaigns show as American. Weird. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I plan to be shipping tomorrow to be sure everything arrives by the 31st!!

4 Likes

I have one outfit I’m waiting to be finished and I’ll be sending soon as completed😊

3 Likes

So…is Zulily a good site to order from?

1 Like

Yes! Some deals are better than others. But I’ve always had excellent results with them. One time I got bad shoes. But they gave me site credit to make up for them.

2 Likes

How did I miss out on this? I thought it was only an idea I had no clue it was being done lol

3 Likes

I also missed it I hope to participate in the next

4 Likes

Oh no! Sorry y’all missed out. Definitely watch for the next round. If this goes well, we will do a Christmas theme. We will probably need to start it right at the beginning of November, so people can get their packages way ahead of Christmas. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The sad thing is that my fertility misadventures means that I know most forms of money from memory. I knew this without looking it up. How did you end up on Mexican Zulily?

1 Like