Ladies pretty please show us your

You didn’t say I couldn’t be colorful. HaHa my prettys. This is the only one that I can get to upload what did Kermit say about being green?

33 Likes

Great idea Izzy, everyone looks like happy people and all the pictures are beautiful.

2 Likes

Lori, I love your TREES!!! I have a friend who makes these same kind of trees and I just think they are so cute, guess it’s my whimsical side.

3 Likes

Here is one, taken about a month ago.

28 Likes

@Piggytoes, dumpings are my fave too! My mouth is watering just looking at them! :slight_smile:

@Shera1 that’s so cool! Love it haha.

2 Likes

I can’t get over how pretty everyone is! I love these pics! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe I got this right if so , I’m Sheila and this is Harry with me. Hi

27 Likes

Izzy it’s not that I’m shy, I just simply don’t have any pictures of me. I don’t have one of those new fangled phones that I can take pictures with. You forget you’re talking to an old lady. lol

7 Likes

Lol, ok got it. When you get a pic make sure to share! :wink:

2 Likes

don’t be SCARED ! we just got home from a ride in the mountains.

27 Likes

That’a a sweet looking ride!

2 Likes

Nice bike, Angel! I miss riding. I bet the mountains were beautiful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Petra and me sharing some loves!

29 Likes

This was a great idea Izzy! Now we can recognize each other at R.O.S.E. next year!

5 Likes

This is me not the best picture but it’s the only most recent picture that I have.

23 Likes

This is me with my best friend. It was taken in June (before the tooth fiasco). I’m the one in the hat.

23 Likes

thank you @izzy and yes Amy they are nice and cool this time of year.

2 Likes

Sips n Strokes???

1 Like

Helen I just love your Sugar!!

2 Likes

I love seeing all the beautiful faces on here~

25 Likes