Ladies pretty please show us your

Faces! I saw this on another forum and thought it was such a good idea. I love being able to put a name to a face. I have such fun here and I think it’d be cool to see who we’re talking to! I mean, let’s be honest, sometimes those itty bitty little profiles just don’t cut it. :wink:

And don’t feel the need to be insecure, everybody’s amazing in their own way. So don’t let any insecurities stop you, we all have our days and we need to just get out there and be brave. :slight_smile:

Ok, I’m done with the speeches for now. I’ll go first. :blush:

39 Likes

Me with my first reborn Finley (Caleb kit)

33 Likes

So nice to finally see your face. :slight_smile: Love this pic!

3 Likes

You, two are adorable! Here’s a pic my hubby took a few months ago:

34 Likes

You are one pretty lady! Love the hat by the way. :wink:

4 Likes

Aww, thank you, Izzy! I love hats but don’t wear them as much, anymore.

1 Like

31 Likes

@kareninflorida @maitreasuredbabies

Love both of you ladies’ pics! Thanks for playing. The rest of you, keep them coming! :blush:

2 Likes

Great mom & daughters pic!

2 Likes

31 Likes

29 Likes

I adore every single one of these pics! Everyone here is beautiful on the inside and out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is me ( Jean ) at Lake Louise in Banff , Canada . My hubby and I took a trip there a couple of summers ago !! It is such a gorgeous place to visit !! It is about an 8 hour drive from where we live in B.C. The mountains and lakes are gorgeous in this area !

28 Likes

not the best pic but at least you get the idea of who i am

30 Likes

Ok here I am…love this post too. Everyone is so adorable! This is me on a good day lol

~Mandy

29 Likes

Love this! The mountains are amazing!

1 Like

I loved everybodys pictures, you are all so beautiful outside as well as IN.

2 Likes

Lynn, don’t be shy, we’d love to see you too! :wink:

2 Likes

What a great idea Izzy! It’s great being able to put these beautiful faces with there name :smile:

29 Likes

What a neat idea and what a beautiful group of ladies :smile:

Here I am back to my natural blonde and celebrating the big 50 last month lol

27 Likes