Kyle or Krista? Photos of the Kyle sculpt WIP as both

I took some more photos of the Kyle sculpt I am working on since I’ve had some concerns about my painting. I sort of feel its a bit TOO splotchy, but that could just be me. I also wanted to see what it looked like as both genders. You will also see my piggie Little Cuddler I recently felted.

View Album -
http://tiny.cc/r720j

Please be honest with your opinions! Thanks!!

WOW Karen !! I love how you did Kyle!! I like him as Kyle But he makes a really cute Krista to!!! GREAT job!!

Did you decide how much for the little animals you make please let me know!! Thanks

— Begin quote from “trapple575”

WOW Karen !! I love how you did Kyle!! I like him as Kyle But he makes a really cute Krista to!!! GREAT job!!

Did you decide how much for the little animals you make please let me know!! Thanks

— End quote

Well, my research into pricing of these little animals came up a bit short. I found only ONE person on ebay creating them and she creates them larger than I do. She charges about $50 for each one. Given that, each one should be around $25 but I feel that is a bit too much for my fellow reborners. That’s why I asked what people would be willing to pay for them to be added to their doll kits lol. I think they are perfect size for the reborns.