Kits with open hands

Can you all name for me newborn kits that you know to have two open hands? I searched for a thread like this with no luck, but I am having some requests for this. I prefer full limbed kits, doesn’t matter the producer- can be an artist sculpt or Realborn.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Ephram?

5 Likes

Bailey

5 Likes

One of my favorites and on sale right now.

2 Likes

Closed or open eyes?

Journey Eagles

6 Likes

Tony too. And I believe there are other Gudrun Legler kits with these same limbs.

4 Likes

BB Caleb; Honey/Sugar; Sansa by Ping Lau; Adeline by Ping Lau; Arya by Ping Lau; Uriel by Priscilla Lopez; Charlotte by Ping Lau; Sabrina Rose by Ping Lau; Olive by Ping Lau; Saryah by Laura Tuzio Ross; Lucia by Adrie Stoete; Belgin by Ping Lau; Lovelyn by Ping Lau; Lisa by Linde Scherer; Ivy Jane by Melody Hess (one of my favorites). Not all are full limbs but there are many to choose from.

5 Likes

LOL, how do you know all of that? @jeanhai

1 Like

Some I’ve reborned. I looked the rest up on Irresistables. Their selection of kits is huge.

2 Likes

Awesome!

https://www.macphersoncrafts.com/online-store/doll-kits-by-sculptor/bonnie-brown/tink-by-bonnie-brown.htm
Tink by bonnie Brown has such cute hands! Also a lot of Laura Lee Eagles kits have open hands

4 Likes

BB:
Brittany

Easton

Blaze

Paisley

5 Likes

Nina by Adrie Stoete

Meli By Alejandra De Zuniga

5 Likes

Mainly looking for closed for newborn photographers.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks!

Awe, well I am glad we have some open eyed ones showing up cause I was wondering the same thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love journey! I wonder how photographers would like the scrunchy faces though? Doesn’t matter to me- she is so precious!

Oh my goodness! Love that baby!

1 Like

Either way is fine if I decide to swap parts!

1 Like