Kit if the day Sale babies

I check in the late morning to see the kit of the day. Refreshed it a few times and it went from sold out Kate to sold out NB June. Lol fast

living in California, I feel like I always miss them! I check when I wake up and already gone

Three??? Who else did they release??? I’m running over to check now :heart_eyes:

Micheal, Christopher, and Martin as of today

3 Likes

I got Michael in the mail today and Christopher should be here tomorrow. I have enough for July babies, so I am passing on Martin for the moment.

2 Likes

Does anyone ever catch these sales? A person out of state told me that they release the new kits around 9 AM. So I set an alarm for 9AM my time and the kit of the day is already sold out. Does anyone know the official time they release these kits of the day?

3 Likes

They vary… maybe in order to give everyone a chance?

But I think they are putting kits they have the least of on sale instead of how they used to do it by listing who they had the most of. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I don’t know, but I looked this morning at 8:30 ( I’m in Mississippi/central daylight time) And they were already sold out.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will try earlier tomorrow.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m beginning to sound like a bot. Lol

1 Like