Kit if the day Sale babies

Anyone get newborn June asleep? She was out of stock as far as I knew then I see her as the sale kit of the day but sold out already at 11am. :crazy_face:. Her and Skya are my favs! I can’t believe I missed her

2 Likes

Was walking my little dog. lol. I check every day and missed this one. She’s one of my favorites.

2 Likes

9 am here… didnt even see her in stock

2 Likes

Its 1025 here where I’m at. I looked around 9 and it was still yesterday’s kit. Looked about half an hour later and already said out of stock.

1 Like

I reloaded the home page several times while I was in class online and the first time it updated with her as kit of the day it already said out of stock. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I got her! It was about an hour and a half ago. Just happened to check and saw her available.

4 Likes

Wow!!!

I wonder if they set a limit? Or “found” a few of her laying around​:thinking::thinking:

Glad someone got her

1 Like

Sounds like what I do every day

2 Likes

Do you know WHEN they change the kit of the day? Is it early morning? Everytime I check the kit is ALWAYS sold out, I’ve never had so much trouble getting a kit from BB before :flushed:

3 Likes

Would be nice if we knew what time
They were going to post everyday

Seems kinda random. And waaaaaay to early for you west coast mamas

2 Likes

It seems like a different time every day. Sometimes around 3 est it’s still the kit from the day before :woman_shrugging:t2: The I figure they aren’t going to change it and I quit refreshing and then they change it lol

1 Like

It’s just so hard to catch them, unless your on the site all day. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I wish they would stop with the sale kit all together until their stock is back up

6 Likes

True! They seem to be stocking things as we speak :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I agree! They need to stop sales til they get caught up.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you. This causes too many kits to be out of stock.

2 Likes

Agreed! Also if we catch 2-3 sales a week that shipping adds up and it’s hardly worth it unless you can snag several kits each day or order more supplies.

1 Like

Right! Plus they have 3 new releases out now… but I spent all my dolly dollars elsewhere… :confused: LOL

2 Likes

I have things in my cart I need to order but I just wait until there’s a kit of the day that I want and then add that and submit the order which helps justify the shipping. The problem is that I keep missing the ones I want! It’s driving me bonkers!

1 Like