Just love the new crawling prototype by Donna Rubert

How cute is this toddler reborned by Marie LNDM

23 Likes

She is soooo freaking adorable! I love her!

2 Likes

She is adorable!

2 Likes

I so have to have this little one in my collection :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

She is so cute!

2 Likes

I want to see a close up of her face!

2 Likes

Here’s the Ebay auction you can see her close up there
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/reborn-doll-baby-girl-Toddler-Prototype-Amelia-Donna-Rubert-/322107995114?clk_rvr_id=1030011804743&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

6 Likes

AAAAAAAWWWEEEE! I LOVE her! Is this the first crawling kit ever? Where do you order?

2 Likes

omgee I love this!

1 Like

BB will have her soon

2 Likes

I have seen another crawler but don’t remember any details. That was a long time ago. I’m excited. She’s cute and I like that she has a full torso.

2 Likes

This is from the ebay listing posted above

Amelia is not a full vinyl baby, her belly does not include the diaper area, just an upper torso. She attaches to a cloth body, and the chest piece goes around the body.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I want her!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I must have this baby. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She is the same size as Juan and Hailey… but she looks smaller. lol

Cant wait to see her!

2 Likes

Same size as Juan and Hailey… Guess that means she’s getting a wig. :grin:

5 Likes

I never bought a wig before can you recomand a good one for affordable price please ??? Thank you

Wish I could help, @andik, but I can’t. I’m new to this and have never bought a wig for a doll… I have bought them for myself, however, and they looked great- better than anything that would grow out of my head! Hahaaa! Wigs aren’t hard to make, so I was planning on making my own for the big headed babies… Maybe later on down the line, I may try making a partial wig and rooting the front. We will see. Hopefully someone more experienced will come along with a suggestion. :slight_smile:

@DollyPardon thank you for your time …yes, I do hope somebody can help me …I may need one later

1 Like