Just got my web site up!

please let me know what you think!
http://thestorksdelivery.webs.com/

With the exception of a few spelling errors, its a great page! I’m sure as you do more babies your pages will grow. =) Beautiful babies, too. Keep up the great work!!

I am currently working on mine and will let you all know when I launch it, as well. Might be a few days since I just got the domain last night.

lol yeah my art is good … my spelling not so much… it runs in the family

well i think ive fixed the errors let me know what you think
http://thestorksdelivery.webs.com/

Here is a bit of proofreading help for you.

My name is Brittany M and im the artist behind The storks delivery. Im a mother of 3 beautiful children who inspire me everyday! Im new to reborning, but have been involved in all art forms for 10 years now. Music, drawing, painting and ceramics. I challange myself constantly and I strive to make beautiful babies… real and reborn
Should be

My name is Brittany M and I’m the artist behind The Storks Delivery. I’m a mother of 3 beautiful children who inspire me everyday! I’m new to reborning, but have been involved in all art forms for 10 years now. Music, drawing, painting and ceramics. I challenge myself constantly and I strive to make beautiful babies… real and reborn
and

I only use the best products avalible. I use Genesis heat set paints which will never fade, chip, or rub off they are permanet and waterproof once set. I take great care chooseing just the right eye color skin tone and hair that is perfect for each baby, as well as, the outfits for each baby. I only use 42 and 43g felting needles which are the two smallest needles made for rooting hair. I also prefer to use premium or ultra premium mohair and alpaca hair. I never use false eyelashes on my babies as I prefer to micro root them myself for a more natural look. I do on occasion buy from a boutique resell shop for some ultra name brand clothing but im sure to look over every outfit for any flaws most items are still new or have been used once for photos.
Alot of love time and money goes into all my babies!

should be

I only use the best products avalible. I use Genesis heat set paints which will never fade, chip, or rub off. They are permanent and waterproof once set. I take great care choosing just the right eye color, skin tone and hair that is perfect for each baby, as well as, the outfits for each baby. I only use 42 and 43g felting needles which are the two smallest needles made for rooting hair. I also prefer to use premium or ultra premium mohair and alpaca hair. I never use false eyelashes on my babies as I prefer to micro root them myself for a more natural look. I do on occasion buy from a boutique resell shop for some ultra name brand clothing but I’m sure to look over every outfit for any flaws. Most items are still new or have been used once for photos.
A lot of love, time and money go into all my babies!

Hope it helps!