Just curious? why?

Thought it would be interesting to know how we all came up with our forum names?
Mine is westernstarr - because my name is Starr West and I live in the Western Downs in Queensland Australia

3 Likes

Izzy is just a nickname that my friends gave me when I was a kid. I didn’t like it at first but it’s short and simple. :slight_smile: My real name is Isabelle, which is what most of my friends IRL call me now.

3 Likes

My Colee1970 came about because of my cat. Her name was Colee. Back when we first got a computer (in 2000) and I needed a nickname for something she jumped up in my lap so I just said that was it. The 1970 is my birth year. So there is the beginnings of my computer name … Colee1970. I still use it for everything in the online world.

3 Likes

my name is my first initial and my last name but my reborn name reborn with love by honey is because my four year old step grandson calls me honey and i think its adorable so i went with it love my litle guy

3 Likes

Mine came from my first name and initial of last name, Rogers. In one forum the name wasn’t long enough so I added the 777. :wink:

2 Likes

Mine is my first name and the first three letters of my last name. Choosing user names is definitely NOT something I’m creative with.

4 Likes

Mine is Honojane because that’s how my sisters said Helen Jane when I was little. We were like the Waltons… Andy Neil, Mary Lee, Bobby Jim, and Hono Jane. It’s pronounced “Huh’-New” by the way.I don’t really know why it’s pronounced that way.My sister Emily was just Em or Emmy because her middle name is McDonald and Emily McDonald is too cumbersome to say.

5 Likes

Mine was from my grandma she called me a fallnangel been through a lot and came out strong like a fallen Angel so I have used it since. She passed away in 2009 .she is the one who got me into reborns so to honner her I use that name

3 Likes

Mine is a loving nickname given to me by my stepmother who has definitely been more of a mom to me than my birth mother :slight_smile:️

4 Likes

I used to have 3 cats who loved to snuggle. I used snuggle2mecat for years but got alot of weird comments lol. So i just shortened it to snuggle2me.

2 Likes

my first name is Katie and I was born in 1999

2 Likes

I was told at a gathering of the Maine Indians, that my totem animal was the Otter, so I used that plus when I joined the forum, I had just done my second reborn, so that is why Otterbaby2.

4 Likes

Mine is because when I started to reborn dolls I thought they looked so blissful…so My Blissful Babies became my nursery name.

3 Likes

@EmilyBB can help you with that!

2 Likes

Well, I used to be Karen in Nebraska until we moved to Florida 3 yrs. ago ~ so now I’m Karen in Florida, because I am ultra “kreative” and out there, you know?! LOL…my nursery name is “Karen’s Kreations” and that’s what I use on my reborn FB account. :blush:

3 Likes

Mine is the initials of my nursery, Carolyn Kay’s Nursery. Carolyn is my daughters name and Kay is my middle name that I share with my Grandaughter. I am not very creative!

2 Likes

I got Taz form my Yorkie he is called Tazzer he is cutie. My real name is Pat.

2 Likes

I used my real name simply because I couldn’t think of anything. I draw a blank when it comes to creative names. My full name is Deborah but they just call me Deb. I am from Iowa, corn fed all the way ladies~

11 Likes

You’re so cute, Ellen! You should use your pic for the avatar. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love your hair in this pic, Deb!!

2 Likes