July reborn swap ... :(

Hi Ladies I was sure hoping thinks would go well on this swap …But it looks like I’ll be out 5 kits on this swap or maybe 6 there are always going to be some bad apple but I did host this swap and will do what is right and make sure everone get a baby and is happy…thanks, I did received 2 beautiful babies out of the swap tho

— Begin quote from __"kennedysboutique"__*

Hi Ladies I was sure hoping thinks would go well on this swap …But it looks like I’ll be out 5 kits on this swap or maybe 6 there are always going to be some bad apple but I did host this swap and will do what is right and make sure everone get a baby and is happy…thanks, I did received 2 beautiful babies out of the swap tho

— End quote

PS… I don’t like drama so I’m not doing any name calling BUT I will pass my infor to the next one that is hosting one …

I will make one or outfit or outfits if you need help. There is a Halloween swap being put together please pass the info on to her!

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

I will make one or outfit or outfits if you need help. There is a Halloween swap being put together please pass the info on to her!

— End quote

Debora that is sweet of you but can not ask you to do that I feel its my place being thst am the one that hosted it … thanks tho

woohoo so happy 2 babies have been found and deleivered today …

Yeah that is great I am sorry they had to wait this long but glad they are getting them! Our mail system leaves a lot to be desired. I agree whole heartedly Terri.

Another thing should be a picture of the insides of the baby taken by the new mom. Now this woudl mean a spare zip tie sent with each baby and I personally have no problems with sending an extra. I do not havea problem with anyone taking a baby of mine apart. I try to make every baby better than my last.

Those of you who took on the challenge of conducting the swaps—I commend you. I was in the Christmas swap and the baby I received did not show ANY reborning skills as we know them. The paint was very thick—I could scrape it off. It was an AA baby. There was bare vinyl on the palms and bottoms of the feet. There were no eyebrows, only the main body had stuffing. It smelled like a medicine cabinet. This woman never showed any of her babies on the forum and she had only posted 4 times in two years. Someone who was definitely lurking and waiting for the chance for a quality reborn. I entered because I had faith in the reborns that I had seen here. If someone is not willing to show their work, then they should not be allowed to participate. This is exactly why when we created the contests that we felt there needed to be clear, concise guidelines. There are always those people who are in it for themselves. I was fortunate. I was determined that I would re-create my little Rosebud. But Tonya, who received my baby, insisted that she make me a reborn–and she did. I have a beautiful Cozy from her and am ever grateful. Brenda, if you need some help in some way, please let me know. Be firm with rules. Maybe start a link for suggestions. That way everyone has a chance for some input and later on they can’t complain if they didn’t put in their two cents worth. You ladies did a great job. Terri, good luck with the next one.

If you want to see my Christmas swap baby, here is my PB link. The first few photos are of Rosebud re-done.

Photobucket | The safer way to store your photos … itas/cher/

Great form!

I agree, Tina.