Julianna is born!

It is still raining and dreary here so I can’t get good pics and the flash makes her lips look more shiny and the colors a bit off but hopefully you can see some idea of her. I LOVE this baby right from her painted hair down to her tippy toes! She’s a keeper!

Thank you. The colors are not good at all on these photos and they don’t do her justice but I wanted to show her to you all so badly anyways. The dress was given to me by Lyndee and I have been saving it for her. It is a tad big but not bad and I tied a ribbon around the neckline under the collar to pull it up so it wouldn’t be too big there.

Wow if she is prettier than her pictures, she is a real beauty! You have really done a terrific job on her.

Click her name Kim to go to her photos. There are 6 of them.

Gorgeous baby AND gorgeous dress!

Oh Angie …she is adorable!
Hugs,
Judy

Thank you!
She is a sold out Lt. Ed. Tamie Yarie kit named Julianna

I love her! She came out so cute. Angie, where did you get her cute hat? I used to get some just like that from a lady named Linda I think. Lindas bonnets.com, or something like that. But Now I can’t find her website anymore. You wouldn’t by chance know what it was, do you? I would love to find it again.

That’s where I got them too but her link doesn’t work any more:
www.lindasbabyanddollbonnets.com

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

That’s where I got them too but her link doesn’t work any more:
www.lindasbabyanddollbonnets.com

— End quote

Thanks Angie, That was the problem I was having too. I wonder if she got all done making the hats and dresses? She had some really good deals there! I went back a few times to buy from her.