Juan on sale

Love this one!! So many great ideas!

3 Likes

How much hair do yall think I will need for kittens hair in a style like up above?

@honojane I went to the dolls by Samdie site, where I usually buy my ebooks from Lara. On the site, there are descriptions of what materials you need for the Ebook. Here is what I found, of courseā€¦ I need to order Genesis red, and yellow, and magenta. I have 3 ebooks, and always need colors!!! Dang it! :flushed:

Youā€™ll appreciate having those colors. :slight_smile:

I just Finally ordered ultramarine blue!! I seriously have 100 jars, but fir some reasonā€¦ Never got the basics. I have 3 reds but from secrist likeā€¦ Micro vein cerise red, lol. And yellow flesh 08 and yellow ochre but not yellow. And a bunch of bluesā€¦ I canā€™t wait to try ultramarine because I have been substituting this whole time and itā€™s about time to try the real thing!!!:smiley:

1 Like

This says itā€™s for older baby skin tones. The class we are taking is called Fair Skinned Toddler. Are you sure this is the right e-book?

Oh! Your right!!! Let me look again!

There are 2 toddler ebooks listed, but not FAIR SKINNED toddler. Hmmmm! Glad I didnā€™t order my paints yet! Lol

@honojane Did you see wjY Quinn wrote? I think you can access the supply list because you have already signed up!:grinning: if you can, please let me know what colors we will need:-)