Isn't it amazing

How sometimes a kit can look so much like a baby you know! I swear Maddie Mae looks just like the Kira sculpt when she was a couple of weeks old :relaxed: .

25 Likes

Wow, it looks like the kit was sculpt to look like her! Amazing likeness!

1 Like

I definitely see the resemblance. I’ve been looking for years for one that looks like my daughter. Lucky you!!

3 Likes

Yes its amazing, maybe one day I can afford a portrait baby😊

1 Like

Keep looking I’m sure you’ll find your match!:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, there will be the right kit at the right time…When I saw this kit of Dakota as a girl I asked hubby and my daughter who they thought she looks like…both said the same thing that I thought but hadn’t said anything about…without a doubt…our Ashley when she was very little… now she is 17 and has just graduated high school…whenever I get time want to REBORN her …!!.have the kit put away safely for now…wish my daughter had saved an item of Ashley’s clothing from back then.but it’s

all gone…

5 Likes

Yep! It is! That’s a great match!
From the first picture I ever saw of my niece, I thought of a kit that looked like her but I couldn’t remember which one it was. then finally, when she was about 1 1/2 months old I finally remembered!
Here’s her’s and my nephew’s match as well

And one of me with my grandpa as a baby. Not the best pic,the app I used to scan it put a watermark on it and wanted me to pay to remove it. :unamused:

8 Likes

I love Dakota, she looks like she’s about to start talking to you any minute!

1 Like

Wow! That truly is an incredible resemblance

2 Likes

Thanks Kayla…yes, Dakota Is a sweetie.:purple_heart:

1 Like

I love the Hattie kit and can’t understand why, for a limited edition, MacPhersons has had it on clearance forever. I have one that I’m working on and one that was reborn by another artist.

What a perfect match for all of them