Isabella by Linda Hill - My dream girl!

It took about 2 years, and a big-hearted, patient artist, but she finally came home for my 40th birthday this month. Prototype Isabella, sculpted by Regina Swialkowski, and brought to life by my favorite person in the dolly world, Linda Hill.
She is a big girl, 7 lbs, and wears about 6mos. Her lashes, her eyebrows, her details, everything is just the best I’ve ever seen! I still can’t believe she’s mine.
I am still deciding on names. Leaning towards Hilly :wink:

29 Likes

She is gorgeous! Happy birthday

2 Likes

She is Beautiful!!!
Happy Birthday to you!

bday

5 Likes

Beautiful baby girl !! Happy birthday !:gift: saw the pic of your treehouse in another post -that’s awesome​:heart:️

2 Likes

She is a beauty!!! Happy Birthday!

1 Like

She is so exquisite! I can see why you are still ‘pinching’ yourself to see if it is all real! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What a beauty! And I love your tree house!

1 Like

Aw what a gorgeous girl! Happy birthday Jillian! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Stunning!! :heart_eyes:

Happy birthday!!

1 Like

I do believe that is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!!! I don’t think I have ever before even seen the kit. Best wishes on your 40th Birthday. :smile:

1 Like

She truly is one of most beautiful dolls I’ve seen in my life. I am so jealous of you!! She is amazing
I would love to know to do lashes, brows lips hair like that. Is that human hair?
She is stunning. What a treasure. And happy birthday!!

1 Like

Wow!! She’s spactactular!! Happy and Blessed Birthday!!

1 Like

She is beautiful, I love the look her eye lashes have are they rooted on the bottom ?

2 Likes

She is an absolute darling!

1 Like

She’s adorable…love those big brown eyes :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is very soft mohair. Susan Nagel.

rooted top and bottom. They are beyond!

1 Like

Wow! She is absolutely gorgeous! Lucky, lucky lady! Happy Birthday!! :birthday::gift::balloon::tada:

1 Like