Introducing Octavia, New sculpt by Séverine Piret!

Introducing Octavia, New sculpt by Séverine Piret!

Gorgeous new sculpt coming soon!

Sweet Octavia is as perfect as can be! She was sculpted by the talented artist, Séverine Piret. Octavia is about 16 inches long when completed, such a adorable preemie size.

You can find the link to sign up for her release here: https://bountifulbaby.com/products/3883.

Bianca Franke, Severine Piret, and Beatriz Clemente have all reborned such lovely prototypes of Octavia. You can see all of the prototypes here: Octavia - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

Bianca Franke’s Octavia prototype is on eBay now! Her auction can be found here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/234545442935 Bianca has perfectly captured the newborn look. Her work is phenominal!

Have a lovely evening,

Bountiful Baby

14 Likes

I’m really happy to be getting new sculpted kits from different sculptors :heart: Thanks BB!

5 Likes

So itty bitty! :heart: Definitely getting this little peanut.

What a cutie!! A must have for sure. I love a new sculptor coming to bb, so cool

edited to ask- which company is she poured at? Will she be the newer vinyl or the original JD vinyl?

3 Likes

Eek, she’s cute!

I love all this sculptors kits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just wish they weren’t so tiny! I used to love the little ones but so hard to find cute clothes in thier sizes without feeling like I’m depriving some poor little preemie :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I’m so in love with this baby! I can’t wait for her release!

2 Likes

Definitely want this one! Despite not reborning in like 2.5 years… :joy: She’s precious and my favorite size.

2 Likes

Wow now that is a phenominal baby!

1 Like

perfection

1 Like

What a beautiful sculpt and wonderful job of reborning :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, this baby is amazing! It looks so real. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bianca has outdone herself with this little one…simply stunning!

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m so excited

1 Like

Gorgeous baby, can’t wait for her to be released

1 Like

I’m definitely getting this one!! BB has so many “coming soon” that I want. I’ve been waiting for what seems like forever :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Right? Lol! So many cute sculpts coming out. @bountifulbaby is there an estimate arrival time for this cutie?

2 Likes

@bountifulbaby Will she come with a COA? I know her current preorder kit “Rylee” from MacPhersons will be limited so that kit will come with a COA so I’m wondering if this one will as your sculpted kits typically do not come with one :heart:

2 Likes