Independence Day Kit and Body Sale at BB!

For the rest of Thursday, July 4th (Independence Day) ALL “First Quality” kits and ALL “First Quality” bodies are 50% OFF!

Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

Yay I just grabbed the last Skya!! I’ve been wanting her forever. And I’m so excited about the new bodies!

2 Likes

THANK YOU!! Just grabbed Big Jo awake, Big June awake, and Patience!!! Been waiting on them since release, but the Canadian exchange rate sucks so bad it’s hard to justify the price - this was perfect!!! Thank you again!!!

2 Likes

I finally got big June awake on sale. I’ve bought her twice at full price. It’s about time I caught her on sale. I also finally got Patience…now…to ever catch Johanna on sale would be awesome. :wink:

1 Like

Dang it, they got me again. I am on an old sculpt kick and I just can’t resist $17 cuties. This time I got Gabriel, Wendy, and Caleb. I may be back again :unamused: LOL

2 Likes

I got 5 old kits — Shyann, Corbin, Kyle, Molly, and Chrisy

1 Like

I forgot about Patience!

1 Like

Looks like I’ll never get Darren😥

Got dumplin honey Jennie Asleep
Sugar
Rebekah
And baby June Asleep

Wasn’t quick enough for Darren and Johanna

1 Like

Yippee finally got 7 month June awake or should I say two!

2 Likes

I got Darren and Reese I’m excited I wish I could of ordered more but I got to have spending money for my trip to see family

1 Like

I want some kits SO bad but I have to stay strong lol I can’t afford it and I need to pay for my puppy. I’m not even looking :rofl:

2 Likes

Great sale!! I got a Gabriel and a bunch of bodies. I love the new premium bodies. Thanks BB for the wonderful sale!! Love you guys!!

She was sold out by the time I got on to look. Glad you got one.

I’ll look later, maybe they will be gone and I won’t spend! But so happy for the sale thanks BB!

@MilosMeadows I feel the same…just paid a 2400 bill that was my savings for my new car engine :grimacing: