In case you didn't know -

On Friday night the show “Wife Swap” will air on ABC. I just saw a clip of the episode and one of the women has a couple of spoiled children AS WELL AS MANY REBORNS. They briefly showed them, so don’t know exactly what part they will play in the show.

But if you start to show added activity on your website or begin to receive e-mails, this is probably where it is coming from.

Judy

They were talking about this on another forum, and it sounds as though it’s not going to be a “positive” spin on reborning. She’s a quack and the dolls featured are not even ones she made; they were purchased from another reborner specifically for this show. Of course, drama and quirkiness are what draws viewers in…not “normal reality”…as we’re all aware. I will probably watch out of curiosity and then I’m sure I’ll be disgusted and mad LOL

Its not going to be positive. She said “I am the mother of 14 plastic babies.” Lovely. Like it was said before, only drama and weird stuff is what’s on that show. Oh well. Maybe people will see them and say “Hmm, I want to look into these dolls.” and find out that not everyone that has them is a quack.

Yeah - well that’s my point. Most of the time the reborning shows are not positive but even negative publicity is still publicity so who knows

Judy

— Begin quote from “judy”

Yeah - well that’s my point. Most of the time the reborning shows are not positive but even negative publicity is still publicity so who knows

Judy

— End quote

True. Someone will see the beauty in it and maybe one or more of the lovely ladies here will get some business because of it. I think its a beautiful art form, but do agree that some take it way too far. I guess that’s what some shows are trying to show, but they should show the other side of reborning as well, not just the small group that take it too far.

I went to the tapeing of the show…they had a so called reborn doll party. It was a cool and interesting experience. But they are making it out to be very wierd. I went because it was a way to get exposure for my business. But mostly the show is bad acting and the producer telling the family what to say.