I'm giving away a baby!

Thought I would let you guys know that I’m doing a giveaway baby on my Instagram account. If you have Instagram come follow me and cast your votes! Here are pics of the kits that are available- these photos are NOT mine and are painted by prototype artists and are for reference only as to what kit I’ll be choosing <3

10 Likes

Can’t wait to see who the winning kit is! I voted but it was a hard choice!

1 Like

Ohhhh! I want one of your babies!!

1 Like

I’ll be excited to paint any Cassie Brace kit! <3

1 Like

Come find me on Instagram! @paper_city_dolls

2 Likes

No matter what kit it is, it’ll be beautiful!

1 Like

Aww man, I’m so old(47) I don’t have instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Would love the opportunity to join. I absolutely love your work! Those kits are perfect for you. I can just see the little red heads now! :grinning:

1 Like

Beautiful baby!!!

1 Like

Voted!!! They are all gorgeous kits and will make beautiful babies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I did!

1 Like

Thank you<3

Thanks! Thanks for the follow <3

Thanks for the follow<3

That’s NOT OLD<3 I’m right behind you:) I turned 37 this year- I still feel like I’m 20 most days! Come join the giveaway- the reborn community on Instagram is a fun place also. It’s fun posting pics of your collection or of you dont collect it’s still a great way to showcase your work:)

These babies aren’t mine/ but they are beautiful!! I DREAM to paint prototypes in the future:)

1 Like

followed but howdo we vote?

1 Like

Just comment under the post which kit your voting for! I’ll be taking a poll for all the details, gender, hair color ect- then when the doll is finished I’ll make a post for the drawing <3

Thanks for the follow <3

1 Like

I’m following you and I voted for Zander!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!<3

2 Likes