Idts 2019

@ellakabella LOL One of the girls seemed very suspicious at first, but then tried to give me several suggestions how to find you :slight_smile:
I am sad that we didn’t spend much time together as I was telling my husband how talented and young you are, and how much I like your version of Brittany as a boy, and how much your advice to stuff Brittany’s face helped me to alter her facial features that I didn’t like from the beginning, but started to like her, and then fell in love with her at the end…
I am wishing you a smooth transition to OH, get settled after your move, and can’t wait to see more of your babies again! :hugs:

1 Like

@anjsmiles I liked your location! It easy to spot and didn’t get distracted from the neighbors, plus it gives your lovely supportive hubby a nice quiet corner to be there for you.

2 Likes

It looks like so much fun! I could never handle it though. Maybe once i get my service dog I will start saving up and make it my first big trip (I’ve been the the US before but never on a plane, we drove over)

1 Like

I sold 2 more babies this morning on Facebook. Only 3 of them left now!

3 Likes

Agreed I love Angie’s booth and location!

1 Like

At @pipgirl_el Esther’s booth - admiring her babies and hanning with her crew.

I believe baby in the 2nd picture was created by Cierra @specialmoments.

10 Likes

Thanks for more! @YelenaRey
@pipgirl_el Did you take some pics too?

I love, love, love that first one in the red! How gorgeous!

Yes, Angie, she is very talented with all her babies – as I am sure you have seen on the forum.

@YelenaRey, thank you for sharing all of your awesome pictures. What I know is that it wouldn’t do for me to go to a big doll show like idts or rose…I would either be crying because I couldn’t take everyone home or I would be in major debt.:smile:

3 Likes

@hellbunny33 LOL. That is so true. They were lots of temptations, but the hardest part was if I want to buy - which one to choose. Luckily for me that one that I choose to buy actually choose me and I won unpainted kit at the banquet dinner! Also my husband was keeping me in check saying all the time ‘You can do it yourself’ :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you @YelenaRey for posting all the pictures of IDTS. I would love to go to one of the doll shows if one came close to where i live, but florida is way to far to travel. Thank you for giving all of us that could not go a glimpse of all the beautiful babies and lovley people that you met along the way…so many beautiful babies…I am in awe of them!

1 Like

You are very welcome! I hope that everything is ok with you. You were silent for a while and I was worried about you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been so very busy…my daughter, her two kids, and boyfriend have moved in with me temporarily while waiting to close on their new house, so life has been a little hectic. The grandkids are happily consuming my time. Thank you for your concern @YelenaRey , you are too kind. I will hopefully be getting back into reborning soon…i hope i have not forgotten any tricks of the trade :blush:

2 Likes

Our life enriched with those moments with kids and grandkids, so enjoy it. Reborn babies will be there when you’ll have time. :+1:

1 Like