I Wish MacPherson's Website Had This Feature

I wish that MacPherson’s website had a favourites or wishlist feature. I would really like to be able to favourite the kits that I like and am thinking about getting so that I could just click on my wishlist and be able to see my lists of wants without having to keep separate notes and searching for all the kits over and over to make my decision.

12 Likes

Me too @MacPhersonCrafts…can you make our dreams come true? :wink:

6 Likes

Or a save for later :wink:

6 Likes

I fourth that motion. Supposedly other people are able to save their carts too

2 Likes

Mine doesn’t always seem to save for me, but it’s not really what I want anyway. If I am trying to decide between 10 different kits I don’t want them all in my cart if I’m only going to be buying one. Then I have to delete the others from my cart so I can purchase then one I decided on and I have to do it all over again the next time I’m ready to order a kit. If they were all saved on a wishlist I could go to it when I’m ready to buy another kit and decide which one I want and add it to my cart.

5 Likes

actually we did ask out web person to add this feature a LONG time ago and he has put it off far too long.
Funny … as we decided to reach out to someone else to do this just last week.
so it is in the works.
hUgs Brenda XOIXOXOX

29 Likes

Ohhh. This is going to get me in sooooo much trouble. I desperately want a favorites button. But at the same time, I don’t “need” it. I need my brain to forget some kits. A favorites list will just remind me to spend more money. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yay wishes do come true!

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, but it will also free up more painting time to make more money to spend more money. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yay your making a lot of dreams come true

1 Like

Wow! How wonderful! Thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

7 Likes

Yay. I was starting to wonder when it was going to happen.

I know what I’m going to be doing tonight!

3 Likes

Aly, you just summoned them and your wish is their command! Pretty impressive. This forum never ceases to amaze me. :smile:

5 Likes

All I did was tag them :wink: This was actually @quiltsabunch’s dream

5 Likes

PRAISE!!! I can’t wait !

2 Likes

@MacPhersonCrafts thank you for making my wish list wish come true! I am enjoying it on my computer but it is not available on my phone. Will there be an update to the app so that I can use this feature on my phone?

3 Likes