I was searching for Stinker when;

I found a Stinker Head on Etsy. It looks misshapen but I can fix that! I am so excited!! With a trade from a Forum Member I now have the Quads, I just need some limbs for him/her. So those of you looking for Stinker don’t give up. Yours is out there somewhere.

18 Likes

Oh wow! I’m jealous! But yay for you!!! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Lucky find!
He looks like such a little meanie, haha.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes and I am keeping all of them. I don’t know what I am going to do yet though!

2 Likes

So happy for you @AnnieSokay, I know you have been desperately seeking him. What a wonderful find !!! Let me know when you get ready to paint him, maybe we can do it together

1 Like

It may be a while, I’ll try to remember. :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

That’s great! Who are the other 3 in the set?

Congrats on the find !!

Tibby, Taylor and Tessa

1 Like

Have you reborned the others yet? I have done Tibby and Taylor but have Stinker and Tessa to go. I will probably do them together

1 Like

The largest baby I’ve done is BB Juan who is 28 inches and my Pennywise. I have a few Custom Alternatives before I get to them and a couple of babies for me, lol.

1 Like

Thanks. I have 4 in a set, but not those. I have the 9-month-olds. Cookie, Cuddles, Ladybug and Kitten. I keep thinking about how I will dress them when I do get them made. Haven’t even started on them yet. I want wait until I am a little more confident before I start a project like that. I have no idea if they were made to be quads, but they are my quads. I also love little Stinker. I think he was gone before i started.

1 Like

He was gone before I started too. When I first saw him I wanted him, I guess he was my dream kit, lol!

@Jacelyn5440

BB pic

3 Likes

as soon as I saw this I thought of Sid from toy story.:rofl: that would be awesome!!

2 Likes

These are just precious!

1 Like

That head could be Sid!

I am so jealous!! How awesome for you! I am looking forward to seeing how you fix him up!!!

1 Like

Does he share limbs with Tibby?

1 Like