I see why sales are slow

Two of my customers are reborning themselves. One set up a nursery and is selling them too now… I will be extra grateful for every sale now. :grin:

5 Likes

Same. Sales are so slow. :snail:

1 Like

I really can’t complain. One doll sold within days and the next sat for a little less than a week… They will be sitting longer than that if all my customers start reborning themselves. :rofl:

2 Likes

i find this time of year is always slow; does not pick up until about April -May, and every year I promise myself to work anyway, and stock up so I have them ready when the rush before Xmas comes, and then somehow miss out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why do you think that Is? What is special in April or May?

I’m with you on this idea… I will steadily work on them because I definitely didn’t have enough ready for the holiday rush. Some people churned them out at the rate of 2-4 a week… I can not. I’m way too slow for that.

3 Likes

A really big factor in sales has to do with all the new collectors coming into the hobby and old collectors leaving… I’ve been noticing this a lot more since last year onward.

4 Likes

Tax month!

6 Likes

We get ours back before that… but I agree taxes are the reason people buy in those months.

1 Like

Me too! I am a full time student and I have crazy afternoons! I wish I could paint more, but I only get done with about 1 a month. I just wish I could bring my heads that I am rooting to school for when I have free time, but I already get teased enough so… :wink:

2 Likes

This is the same with most retail. So many people have to scrape by after Christmas paying off the credit card bills. I missed a lot of work durning the holidays then had the flu and now the roads are iced so many will not be working for several days to come. All that plus a double electric and water bill. I’m glad I can Reborn my own.

5 Likes

I can’t do them fast either .

2 Likes

I doubt everyone who tries out reborning will stick with it once they see the cost and work that goes into them.

5 Likes

So true

1 Like

April and May are when tax refunds come in.

2 Likes