~I made a quilt for Sophia~

I started working on it in October…she was born January 22nd. The top is all embroidered, so it took me a LONG time to get it done. The back of the quilt is tiny rosebuds. I wrote my name on a piece of fabric, stitched it, and sewed it to the back. I also wrote a letter to Sophia for when she’s older ~ heck, I might be long gone by then, but at least she’ll have a little piece of my heart and will know how very much she is loved.

It came out beautiful

Karen - that is my favorite kind of gift – an heirloom to treasure and remember. You did a beautiful job on that quilt for a beautiful little baby girl!

That’s really sweet and I’m sure she’ll treasure it forever. Beautiful work!

Karen, it’s gorgeous! I love quilts, and I hope Sophia will come to think of this as her “comforter.” What a special gift for the lucky little babe!

Wow - that’s beautiful Karen. A wonderful treasure. One day she will realize how much work AND love went into that quilt.

Judy

that is awesome!!Wish I could do that!

Beautiful heirloom treasure! It is gorgeous work Karen.

Thanks so much, everybody! I appreciate your very kind words.

Hugs,

Karen

Just beautiful !!! What a special gift of the heart !!!

It is so soft looking and beautiful. what a lucky baby girl…she will treasure it forever!!!

You’re all so sweet! Thank you…you made my day!

Hugs,

Karen

How very special!!! You are very talented!!
Hugs, barb

Karen, that is so beautiful! What a treasure for her to keep forever!

Thank you, so much! I’m hoping this quilt becomes her “lovey.” We’ll see.

Beautiful piece of craft work. The design has some old fashioned flare. Love it.