I got a Knitting loom set

Yes that envelope will be fine. My 24 peg loom arrived in a plastic envelope with no padding a couple of days ago!

1 Like

These are awesome!! I may have to try it.

2 Likes

These are beautiful. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great sending a couple to my new grand daughter I finally have a girl to send dolly’s too :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

My first Granddaughter due in April! @LillyBellesBabies

1 Like

Yeah congrats sooo fun I have grandsons galore but only the one girl to share babies with and she turns one in January so I am sending lots of dollies her way :smile:
My luck she will be a truck and car freak baseball soccer anything but dolls lol

1 Like

I have 4 grandsons. :smile:

1 Like

I have five and after I thought all the babies were here we have one coming if all goes well and God willing right around May or June we do not know yet which sex :smile: another girl fingers crossed lol

1 Like

Congratulations to your new one too.

1 Like

Thanks ! you know if I had the chance to trade any of my boys off for a girl baby I wouldn’t they are all such great boys but I did need a granddaughter to offset it lol

I got my other doll finished believe me she looks at least slightly better than the picture :smile:

7 Likes

Sent my grand daughters dolls to her today they will make great chew toys :smile: now I am working on my last one it is just because I wanted to try some beads and stuff it isn’t quite done and I am not liking her pink skin need some lighter pink guess she got a sun burn lol .

8 Likes

Both very cute!

1 Like

hey I made three which one isn’t cute ? :smile:

3 Likes

Bwuahahaha! :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, I had to scroll up to see the other one, I love her too! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

That;s better :rofl: Thanks !

1 Like

So here she is DONE so Done :smile: I like the beading will do that again do not like the color of pink I chose if done again I would get a much lighter pink but do not want white that would be too light .
So practice done she is just going to sit around anyway not planning on giving her to anyone so no big deal lol .

7 Likes

I love her, especially her braids!

1 Like