I got a Knitting loom set

Yay!

2 Likes

Jealous!! Let me know how you like them!

2 Likes

One of my works in progress lol between rooting and painting I am working with my loom and here is what I have done on my yarn doll .
She still needs her arms,bra,skirt , facial features and of course hair so pretty much everything she is in her torpedo look shape :smile: dividing time doesn’t get things done faster in this case .

10 Likes

Finally done some cable stiches !

14 Likes

At first I was like…”Whaaaat” lol! She is going to be adorable when you get her finished

2 Likes

Wow, loving this outfit!!

1 Like

Beautiful I knew you would get it down !

1 Like

lol Thanks I hope so as I said she is in the torpedo stage right now you have to really think to tell what she might be later .

1 Like

Not looking so much like a torpedo now that she is finished looks fishy too bad you cant see the shiny thread in her fins oh well .
And parts of her face looks like dead fish color lol oh well never said i could do good photos .

12 Likes

Beautiful! She is really cute !

1 Like

Thanks she looks better than the first picture I showed I guess you could say she evolved lol

2 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Thanks!

Adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you !

So this is directed at anyone I just wondered would a store bought manila bubble wrap envelope be enough protection for my knitted mermaid or should I go with something sturdier to send through mail ?

1 Like

Man, @LillyBellesBabies, I thought that first picture was a sperm or something…:rofl::rofl::rofl: Now I see. She’s cute now. :grin:

4 Likes

LmAo… hilarious!!!
@LillyBellesBabies she is AWESOME!! I think a padded Manila would work!

1 Like

Thanks @Nikkiroc she is fun lol

1 Like

Lol yeah I know I did say it was her torpedo phase :smile: Thanks